In addition, CNM has partnered with Frost Insurance and CareProviders Insurance Services to find the right insurance solutions to meet the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
CNM Members can receive discounted insurance for your organization. Please Contact: John Wilson DFW Market President, Frost Insurance at (817)420-5700
Nonprofit Insurance Coverage
- General Liability – $1MM/3MM, per location aggregate – plus enhancement
- Professional Liability – Separate limit $1MM/3MM
- Physical/Sexual Abuse – Separate limit $1MM/3MM
- Automobile – enhancement with 18 coverage extensions
- Accident Coverage – for Volunteers, Participants, Teachers, Others
- Directors & Officers Liability/EPLI
- Excess Liability (follow form), includes Abuse & Professional – $10 Million capacity
- Property – ISO “Special” form, plus enhancement
- Business Interruption
- Equipment Breakdown
- Inland Marine, EDP
All coverage for the above is through Arch Insurance (A.M. Best rated “A+ XV”)
- Workers’ Compensation & Employers Liability – Texas Mutual Social Services Safety Group
- Cyber Liability – Security Breach, Malicious Attack, Resulting Damage, Privacy
Risk Management Services
- Abuse – Sexual & Physical primer for nonprofits (webinar)
- Professional Liability considerations for nonprofits (webinar)
- Workplace Safety – Education, Video and Services provided by Texas Mutual through the Social Services Safety Group
- On-Line Driver Training – available on a fee basis
- Background Checks & MVR – discounted access
- Helpline – HR assistance with legal advice on an unlimited
Care Providers Insurance Services was founded in 1985 in Atlanta, TX and relocated to Dallas (Addison) in 2008. We operate as an exclusive underwriter of Human Social Services for the Arch Insurance Company. We operate in all states and underwrite approximately $100 million in annual business. For workers’ compensation, CPS partners with Texas Mutual by being the Social Services Safety Group Manager.
Frost Insurance is the insurance subsidiary of Frost, providing a full range of property and casualty, group employee benefits, estate planning and business succession, personal insurance, HR consulting and outsourcing needs throughout Texas. The fourth-largest agency headquartered in Texas, Frost Insurance also ranks 62nd of the top 100 insurance firms in the U.S. and eighth among all U.S. bank-owned agencies. Frost is the banking operation of Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (NYSE: CFR), a financial holding company, headquartered in San Antonio, with $24.7 billion in assets at March 31, 2014. Among the 50 largest U.S. banks and one of 24 banks included in the KBW Bank Index, Frost provides a wide range of banking, investments and insurance services to businesses and individuals in the Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Rio Grande Valley and San Antonio regions. Founded in 1868, Frost has helped clients with their financial needs during three centuries.
For more than 35 years, CNM has helped strengthen nonprofits by offering affordable education, consulting and executive recruiting services to our members. We broadened our mission in early 2015 to strengthen communities by connecting and engaging nonprofits and other stakeholders thought leadership, management expertise and outcomes technology.
Keep in Touch
2902 Floyd Street
Dallas, TX 75204
1701 River Run, # 1002
Fort Worth, TX 76107