Members, make sure you enter coupon code and click on apply coupon to get your discount.
Contact Membership@thecnm.org for the code if you don't know it!
- This event has passed.
Social Media Bootcamp: SOLD OUT
January 16 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Social Media Marketing has become a fantastic method of promoting your nonprofit and telling your stories. Are you overwhelmed at the thought of planning, strategy, writing content and scheduling? Join us for this “Hands On” training experience.
Learning Objectives: Students who attend this workshop will be able to:
- Review the current platforms for their nonprofit
- Write a plan for their social media marketing strategy plan
- Identify best practices to grow their Social Media audience
- Understand the best tools for creating graphics and videos
- Identify social media marketing trends and tips
- Review of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn and Instagram
- Create a social media marketing plan template
- Review and receive feedback on your organizational content
- How to grow your platform audience; through ambassadors and ads
- Best tools for scheduling and creating graphics
- Learn and discuss the most helpful trends and tips for Nonprofits in 2020
What to bring to the Social Media Boot Camp: Please bring your Laptop or iPad, Phones and chargers; Wi-Fi will be available.
Program Level: All Levels
Prerequisites: Basic Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
Instructional Method: Adult In-person classroom
Social Worker CEU Credits: 3 hours
Cost: $65 members / $115 non-members
Please note: Registration closes two days prior to the class.
All registrations are subject for approval.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Aliah is the Chief Executive Officer for The Henry Group, a consulting firm specializing in Organizational Strategy, Fund Development and Communications for small businesses and nonprofits. She has 20 years of experience in Management, Retail Banking and the Nonprofit area. Aliah secured $1.2M dollars in foundation grants and has experience in planning and executing events; while raising $75,000 – $130,000 for the annual CHAIRity Friendraiser for the Dallas Furniture Bank, during her tenure. She received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology from Morris College, holds a Certificate in Nonprofit Management and an MBA from Texas Christian University. She is the founder, producer and host of The Aliah Henry Show, a video podcast show focused on highlighting Business, Women, Health and issues that impact the Community. Aliah is an active member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., a founding member of the HERitage Giving Fund and a past Board Member of Literacy Instruction for Texas, CEO Nonprofit Council and the Bryan’s House. She is committed and passionate on the issues of Homelessness, Education and Women and Children’s issues. She resides in Grand Prairie with her husband Anthony, son Anthony Jr. and their Cocker Spaniel “Duke.”