ATTENTION – Members, make sure you enter your discount code and click “Apply” to activate the discount. CNM does not refund the difference if the discount code is not applied at the time of transaction. Contact email@example.com for the code if you do not know it!
- This event has passed.
The Self-Aware Leader
January 20 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Most leadership issues within organizations arise due to a lack of self-awareness. During our busy days, leaders rarely have time for self-reflection, to receive meaningful feedback and have a clear view on how their blind spots impact their teams and the organization. The Self-Aware leader provides tools to help leaders take their organizations to the next level by looking inward. The course also provides time for reflection and feedback.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the importance of self-knowledge/awareness and why it is one of the most important leadership principles.
- Discover techniques and tools to help leaders uncover, acknowledge, and embrace blind spots to achieve a higher level of leadership effectiveness and connectivity.
- Have time for self-reflection and for receiving feedback during the class and gain tools to make these ongoing practices in your workday.
- Learn how self-awareness leads to deeper relationships within the workplace and beyond.
- Gain an accountability partner from the class to continue your self-awareness journey.
Program Level: Intermediate / Advanced
Prerequisites: Best for Director and Executive level staff
Instructional Method: Online via Zoom
Cost: $65 members / $115 non-members
Please note: Registration closes at 12 noon the day prior to the class. All registrations are subject for approval.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Jarie Bradley, SPHR
Jarie is the Founder and CEO of Sound & Sable, a Human Resources Consultancy, where she partners with C-Level Executives and Heads of Human Resources to build people-centric, equitable Human Resources Strategies that lead to transformative, sustainable organizations. Jarie also is an adjunct professor at Dallas College, El Centro Campus (downtown campus of the Dallas Community College District) in the Conflict Management Department where she teaches in a Mediation Certificate program for those seeking to become mediators in the state of Texas.
Jarie has channeled her passion for people into her career in human resources and workforce development. She has worked in HR for 20 years in both the corporate and nonprofit sectors. She has worked for Target Corporation, Methodist Health System, Washington Mutual and JP Morgan Chase. For the past 11 years, Jarie worked at CitySquare, A non-profit organization in Dallas that fights poverty. She served as their Chief People Officer where she created and led robust Human Resources strategy focused on culture cultivation, racial equity, organizational growth and change, talent acquisition, employee relations and all other areas of Human Resources.