ATTENTION – Members, make sure you enter your discount code and click “Apply” to activate the discount. CNM does not refund the difference if the discount code is not applied at the time of transaction. Contact email@example.com for the code if you do not know it!
- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Management Certificate Program – Wednesdays
August 26, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Nonprofit Management Certificate Program is a cohort of seven full-day sessions that provide in-depth instruction on the key components of the operations of a nonprofit.
As a cohort, students learn together what it takes to operate a nonprofit organization in a rapidly changing environment. A mix of theory and practice, the certificate program covers board governance, strategic planning, program evaluation, human resources and volunteer management, financial management, risk management and legal issues, fund development and marketing.
Our instructors come from varied business and educational background with track records of success in their respective fields and areas of expertise.
- Understanding the Nonprofit Sector, Organization and Strategic Planning
- Program Planning, Evaluation, and Sustainability
- Human Resources and Volunteer Management
- Financial Management
- Fund Development
- Risk Management and Nonprofit Legal
- Branding, Marketing and PR
- Identify major theories of management and explain the relevance of these principles to nonprofit management
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organizational factors that indicate excellence in a nonprofit organization, including incorporation of ethics and values into the management of the organization
- Demonstrate the components of a nonprofit organization and the ways in which they should be managed in order to achieve internal consistency and integrity
- Demonstrate specific knowledge and points of view needed by nonprofit professionals
Online via Zoom meetings.
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
One hour break for lunch.
August 26, 2020
September 2, 2020
September 9, 2020
September 30, 2020
October 14, 2020
October 28, 2020
November 4, 2020
Please note: You must attend all seven sessions to obtain your certificate.
Early Bird Members: $700
Early Bird Member rate ends August 19