Members, make sure you enter coupon code and click on apply coupon to get your discount.
Contact Membership@thecnm.org for the code if you don't know it!
First Things First: Positioning Your Organization for Fundraising Success
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Is your organization positioned for fundraising success? Even an effective fundraising program will be limited in what it can achieve if it is operating in isolation. A truly successful fundraising program with unlimited potential requires that other organizational systems operate successfully and synergistically with fundraising. This session explores nine organizational elements successful fundraising depends on and practical tools and strategies for enhancing each one. As a result, you will understand how these elements enhance or erode fundraising success and will leave the workshop prepared to move your organization’s fundraising to new levels of effectiveness and success.
- Learn the 11 questions every donor asks
- Understand fundraising essentials
- Explore organizational & board life cycles and how they impact fundraising
- Identify how nine distinct organizational elements enhance or thwart fund development effectiveness
- Understand practical tools and strategies for enhancing each of the nine organizational elements
- Analyze how well your organization is positioned for fundraising success using a Fundraising Synergy Checklist
- 11 questions every donor asks
- Fundraising essentials
- Organizational life cycles
- Board life cycles
- Nine organizational readiness elements
Program level: All levels
Prerequisites: 15 Tools For Motivating Your Board
Cost: $65/members; $115, non-members
Please note: Registration closes two days prior to the class date. All registrations are subject to approval.
About the Instructor: Carole Rylander
With more than 30 years of service in the nonprofit sector, Carole Rylander maximizes mission impact by solving fund development, planning and governance challenges. The Dallas Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals named Carole the 2006 Outstanding Fundraising Executive. In addition, she is a past president of the Chapter, has held accreditation as a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) since 1990 and is a BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer.