ATTENTION – CNM is pleased to announce we will begin offering some of our public seminars online via Zoom. In addition, we are going to begin curating a collection of on-demand public seminars that can be purchased and downloaded to view on your own schedule. We look forward to serving you and meeting your needs for professional development in new, innovative ways. Stay tuned for details!
Due to current CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19, CNM has put our in-person public seminars and certificate programs on hold.
Members, make sure you enter coupon code and click on apply coupon to get your discount.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the code if you don’t know it!
- This event has passed.
Building High Performing Teams
June 27, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Building high performing teams has become more critical to an organization’s success. High performing teams don’t just “happen”. This course will provide guidelines for developing a high performing team, understand how to develop a high performing team and develop a road map for team building.
- Identify with different types of teams and how to define team success.
- Create a team charter to develop your own high performing team.
- Understand how to adapt your leadership style to be effective in different situations.
- Communicate effectively with your team so that all team members contribute to the team’s goals.
- Deliver team meetings and discussions that are participative and positive.
- Section 1: Characteristics of a team – Understand different types of teams and what makes them successful
- Section 2: Developing a high preforming team– Learn a framework for creating and sustaining high performance
- Section 3: Diagnosing current team effectiveness- Perform a current state analysis on team performance / effectiveness
- Section 4: Developing a road map for success – Develop a high level action plan to get started
Instructional Method: Adult In-person classroom – lecture, discussion, and hands-on exercises
Cost: $65 members / $115 non-members
Please note: Registration closes two days prior to the class date. All registrations are subject for approval.