Members, make sure you enter coupon code and click on apply coupon to get your discount.
Contact Membership@thecnm.org for the code if you don't know it!
Building High Performing Teams
June 27 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Building high performing teams has become more critical to an organization’s success. High performing teams don’t just “happen”. This course will provide guidelines for developing a high performing team, understand how to develop a high performing team and develop a road map for team building.
- Identify with different types of teams and how to define team success.
- Create a team charter to develop your own high performing team.
- Understand how to adapt your leadership style to be effective in different situations.
- Communicate effectively with your team so that all team members contribute to the team’s goals.
- Deliver team meetings and discussions that are participative and positive.
- Section 1: Characteristics of a team – Understand different types of teams and what makes them successful
- Section 2: Developing a high preforming team– Learn a framework for creating and sustaining high performance
- Section 3: Diagnosing current team effectiveness- Perform a current state analysis on team performance / effectiveness
- Section 4: Developing a road map for success – Develop a high level action plan to get started
Instructional Method: Adult In-person classroom – lecture, discussion, and hands-on exercises
Cost: $65 members / $115 non-members
Please note: Registration closes two days prior to the class date. All registrations are subject for approval.