ATTENTION – Members, make sure you enter your discount code and click “Apply” to activate the discount. CNM does not refund the difference if the discount code is not applied at the time of transaction. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the code if you do not know it!
- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Board Diversity Forum
December 10, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Fidelity Investments – Vice President, Government Relations and Public Affairs
- Current Board service: CNM, Dallas CASA, Texas Ballet Theater, and Van Cliburn Foundation
- 2INgage | Texas Family Initiative – Senior Vice President
- Current Board service: Texas Center for Child and Family Studies, and Women’s Policy Forum
- AT&T Business – Assistant Vice President Sales Execution and Transformation – Public Sector and FirstNet
- Current Board service: Black Academy of Arts & Letters, Café Momentum, and United Way of Metropolitan Dallas’ Women of Tocqueville Steering Committee
Cost: $65 members / $115 non-members
Please note: Registration closes two days prior to the class. All registrations are subject for approval.