Education > Management
nonprofit management certificate
The Nonprofit Management Certificate Program is a series of seven full-day sessions that provide in-depth instruction on the key components of the operations of a nonprofit. Students learn together what it takes to operate a nonprofit organization in a rapidly changing environment. A mix of theory and practice, the certificate program covers governing, leading and managing, resource acquisition, outcomes evaluation, risk management and legal, and marketing.
Our instructors come from varied business and educational background with track records of success in their respective fields and areas of expertise.
- Understanding the Nonprofit Sector, Organization and Strategic Planning
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Human Resources and Volunteer Management
- Financial Management
- Fund Development
- Risk Management and Nonprofit Legal
- Branding, Marketing and PR
- Identify major theories of management and explain the relevance of these principles to nonprofit management
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organizational factors that indicate excellence in a nonprofit organization, including incorporation of ethics and values into the management of the organization
- Demonstrate the components of a nonprofit organization and the ways in which they should be managed in order to achieve internal consistency and integrity
- Demonstrate specific knowledge and points of view needed by nonprofit professionals
Wichita Falls Museum of Art at MSU
#2 Eureka Circle
Wichita Falls, Texas 76308
9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuition Per Class: $100
Full Certificate Program (7 classes): $700
With the completion of all seven sessions, participants will earn 45.5 contact hours and a certficate in nonprofit management.
in partnership with:
“The Nonprofit Management Certificate Program is a gem, and an opportunity for growth you wont’ find anywhere else. I attended the sessions with a modest goal of learning a bit more about nonprofit management and our local nonprofit community. We have now implemented new internal controls in financial management, surveyed the board to identify skill gaps and are developing a marketing plan to improve our communication strategy. I enjoyed the networking opportunities and now have connections with many other local nonprofits. This program exceeded my expectations and has proven to be a valuable resource to our organization.”
Program Manager, Wichita Adult Literacy Council, Inc.
For more than 35 years, CNM has helped strengthen nonprofits by offering affordable education and management consulting services to our members. We broadened our mission in early 2015 to strengthen communities by connecting and engaging nonprofits and other stakeholders through thought leadership, management expertise and outcomes technology.
Keep in Touch
2902 Floyd Street
Dallas, TX 75204
1701 River Run, # 1002
Fort Worth, TX 76107