Skip to content
- Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center serves the most severely abused children in our community.
- DCAC’s clients are children who have been sexually abused, severely physically abused, or children who have witnessed a violent crime, like a homicide.
- Our average client is a 9 to 10-year-old little girl sexually abused by someone she knows and trusts.
- DCAC sees more than 6,500 children and their non-offending family members a year.
- DCAC is the only agency of its kind in Dallas County and provides un-duplicated services.
Current job openings at Dallas Children's Advocacy Center