Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $10.8 billion*, Baylor Scott & White Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients and members continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing healthcare environment. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 50 hospitals, 5,397 licensed beds, more than 1,000 patient care sites, close to 7,800 affiliated physicians, 48,000 employees, $9.1B total net operating revenue* and the Baylor Scott & White Health Plan.
A sampling of our health system includes:
• 6.6+ million patient encounters annually
• 187 satellite outpatient facilities
• 178 primary care clinics
• 208,789 hospital admissions
• 25 ambulatory surgery centers
• 50 owned, operated, affiliated and joint-ventured hospitals
• 507 specialty, subspecialty and multi-specialty clinics
• 240,000 Scott & White Health Plan members
With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Baylor Scott & White Health aspires to be one of the nation's exemplary healthcare organizations.
*Based on fiscal year 2017 BSWH audited financial statements